Saturday, February 5, 2011

FAMILY :)

First of all , i want to introduce you the person that i do care so much..
Meet my family :)



FIRST OF ALL MEET THE COOLEST AMONG MY FAMILY MEMBER...
meet my DAD :)
Mr Shuhaimi
 52 years old
Supportive dad
Say cheese to my mom :)
Mrs Noorhayati
51 years old
Concern and caring (haha..wait till she rampaging)
Holla sister :D
Nur Amira
Cheerful and talkative (kinda :)
20 years old
PEACE NO WAR brother
Amiruddin (call amir je)
well~~ happy go lucky maybe..unknown -.-
18 years old
Dare you forget bout' us (hehehe..sorry :P)
SAyyy Chhhessseeeeeee ( i hate cheese u know)
MY GRANDMA n MY GRANDPA <(^_^<)
caring and independant person


AND FINALLY LAST BUT NOT LEAST~~
Meeeeee.....yay (woot...haha..kinda ashamed with this kinda weird robe)
Dear rusydi ,
I really hope that you're become a good educated person when your grow up..
I don't want you end up as a backstreet guys you see..
so study till the peak of glory to achieve the success :)


From : me (myself :P)
Muhammad Rusydi Bin Shuhaimi
16 years old
The owner of this blog
(I don't kow what my characteristics is)


p/s : I luv SUBWAY n WENDY'S so damn much :D
hella creepy ya'll ....wooooooot
From : me (myself)

No comments: